Who can benefit from taking an online Chinese course?
• Young people who wish to advance their careers, especially in international relations or business
• Students who have studied Chinese in university or other schools and wish to continue their learning or reinforce what they’re currently learning
• Anyone who is preparing for a trip or relocation to China, or planning to do business in China
• Expats who have lived in China and studied some Chinese, and don’t wish to lose the language when returning home or relocating
• People who are interested in Chinese culture
• Anyone with a love of languages (learning a new language is great for your brain!)
Why should you study Mandarin?
• China is one of the world’s oldest cultures (over 5000 years old).
• China is the most populous nation in the world (more than 1 billion people).
• Mandarin is the mother tongue of over 873 million people, making it the most widely spoken first language in the world. One-fifth of the planet speaks Chinese.
• China is the world’s largest economy.
• China is one of largest trading partners of the U.S. and many other nations.
• Many global companies do business in China and have long-term investments there.
Mandarin is increasingly being recognized as a vital language and valuable global skill. Schools across the world are implementing Mandarin as an option for young students and private language schools are adding Mandarin courses. However, it is still not always easy to find a course in your location or find a convenient time and place to take a Chinese language course. With today’s technology, you can study Mandarin online, even as a boost to a face-to-face class.
What should I think about when considering an online Chinese course?
Studying Chinese is more than just studying a language, it is studying and hopefully gaining some understanding of this rich culture. This is why studying with quality teachers is so important. Using Miracle Mandarin’s unique Electronic Learning Platform (ELP), you have direct access to our top-notch teachers. Studying with Shanghai-based teachers gives you a better start on the language, as well as cultural nuances. Our teachers have won numerous accolades for their teaching work, and you benefit with a higher level of success.
We designed our own Electronic Learning Platform (ELP), which has been praised by top experts in language teaching. You have the best resources available to support you as you learn Mandarin. This type of online course offers you the chance to experience your own language “miracle”. Studying with books or language programs, or even chatting with someone over Skype, cannot offer the same chances of success.
To learn more and take a demo online Chinese lesson, fill out this quick contact form. We look forward to getting you on the path to communicating in Chinese!