Miracle Mandarin offers student visa support, accommodation advice, airport pick up, free wifi, free Chinese culture lessons and more!
Student Visa Support
Miracle Mandarin is authorized to issue visa papers for qualified students who enrolled Miracle Mandarin Chinese program. The procedures is:
1) Send us your profile and your planned study time and Chinese program you are interested in and send us your passport information page.
2) We will confirm the program and the visa for you after checking your information. We will send you a digital contract of the program.
3) You need make the payment after receiving the contract. Payment by bank transfer or Paypal are both acceptable. 5% transaction fee will be charged on top for Paypal.
4) We will apply for your visa application documents.
5) The visa application documents will be sent to you by FedEx/UPS/DHL in about 2 weeks after the tuition fee is paid. Visa length depends on the length of your study. We need a minimum of 4 weeks to process the visa application, so applicants need to ensure adequate time in advance.
We understand it can be a tad daunting landing in a foreign country especially when you don’t speak the local language. This is why we provide a pick-up service from the airport to your hotel / apartment. Fee: 800CNY per trip, for upto 2 guests from Shanghai Pudong International Airport.
If you cannot find a place to live or simply want that option to be taken care for you, MM is happy to help arrange living accommodation for you at any hotel or serviced apartment of your choice upon request. We offer apartments which are not only conveniently located in the city centre with easy access to metro stations, but also close to shopping centers and department stores. This area is also a major destination for night life and dining out. The apartments offered are provided by room service partners of Miracle Mandarin Chinese Language School. If you do not like sharing an apartment with other people then this is your best choice. We have many options available depending on your length of stay and budget. Average prices range from RMB 4,500 to RMB 6,000 per month.