The summer vacation is coming, and all junior high school students should do their best to study during the summer vacation. For the subject of English, do you have to make up lessons like everyone else? How should you make a study plan and make a reasonable arrangement during the summer vacation? If you don’t know the content and want to know, hurry up and take a look at the following Content.
Learn English every day
Language is different from other subjects and requires a cumulative process. One-time assault learning for 3-4 hours a week is far less effective than learning for half an hour a day. Therefore, everyone should incorporate the review of English into the daily plan. If you give English an hour, you can divide it into several small units. For example, 15 minutes is counted as a unit, and then different tasks are arranged. Vocabulary, grammar, listening and speaking, reading and writing alternately. If you want to learn English well, you must master two skills, that is, recitation and practice. And this often requires a lot of time to be invested and repeated.
Identify weak links and conduct intensive training
Before that, students can do a test paper analysis first. Combining the points lost in all tests this semester, sum up the reasons for the points lost, and students who have wrong questions can read it again. After finding out the crux, the right medicine must be prescribed. For example, some students have bad grammar, so they should re-learn the grammar items they have learned and do some targeted training. If the vocabulary is not enough, you should make a plan to memorize a certain amount of words every day and try to apply them in order to stabilize the memory. Some students are slow in doing questions, especially when they are doing reading, often because they regard time-limited reading as intensive reading, so in addition to changing some bad habits in reading, they should also train within the specified time.
Use the power of the teacher to sort out knowledge
When we encounter difficulties in learning, the best way is to ask others for advice. Don’t stock up on problems at any time. You can ask your classmates or ask the teacher for help.
Contact English through multiple channels and experience the charm of language
Language learning is by no means limited to textbooks. When listening to a good English song, pay attention to its lyrics; when watching a good English movie, try to understand its lines; read an English novel and try to appreciate the joy or the sadness of the characters in the book. When going out, pay attention to the English signs on the street. Kung fu pays off, as long as you have English in your heart, it will give you rich returns.
The general rules for learning English in summer
1. Persist in every day and make full use of all available time to learn English. Without persistent learning and a large amount of time will be guaranteed, any English learning schedule is empty talk.
2. Dictate an essay every day, and start a day of learning with this essay as the center.
3. You must practice listening, speaking, reading and writing, focusing on listening and speaking.
4. It is enough to ask for quality but not quantity. It is enough to fully understand the dictated article. Don’t be too greedy and greedy. A down-to-earth, step-by-step approach is the only way to learn English well.
5. Make full use of the fragmented time to learn English and repeat it constantly.
6. Dictation is a good way to learn English, and it should be strengthened.
7. Go to bed early and get up early to learn English.
8. Grasping a set of teaching materials is enough, don’t change the teaching materials blindly.
9. Every day learning English must have a detailed and feasible plan, which must be resolutely implemented without any excuses.
10. Believe in yourself, you will be able to learn English well.
Junior high school students, the entrance examination for senior high school is very close at hand, so you should cherish your time. Because even after passing the high school entrance examination, we still have to face the college entrance examination. Those students with strong learning ability have already prepared the knowledge of high school in the middle of the junior high school.