High school study time is tight and stressful, every minute is every second. In high school, English learning caused many students a headache. There are many knowledge points and a wide range of investigations. How should we learn? Making a study plan is very beneficial to our high school English study. Let’s take a look at the following high school English study plan with the editor of Hujiang!
1. Learning objectives
Comprehensively from the four aspects of listening, speaking, reading, and writing, while improving the English proficiency, I finally have the ability to communicate smoothly with others, the ability to understand news broadcasts, speeches, reports, English movies, translation and writing.
2. General Provisions
1. Make full use of all available time to learn English, make full use of the fragmented time, and repeat.
2. All five items of listening, speaking, reading, writing and translating must be practiced, mainly listening and speaking.
3. It is enough to seek quality but not quantity. It is enough to thoroughly understand the dictated article. Don’t be greedy and greedy. Be solid and follow the steps.
4. Grasping a set of teaching materials is enough, don’t change them blindly
5. Every day’s plan must be resolutely implemented without any excuses.
3. Specific measures
(1) Pay attention to intensive listening. Spend one hour a day practicing intensive listening. To understand each word, write down the main idea of the article, listen to it several times, until the article is completed. In the next two days, I listened to this short essay repeatedly as soon as I had free time, until I heard it badly.
(2) Watch a foreign movie on the weekend, and learn some English idioms and slang while relaxing.
(3) Review the content and check the implementation of the study plan for the past week.
(4) Carry mp3 with you, listen to some news when you are walking, when you are tired of studying, short conversations with short articles such as aerial English.
(1) Practice intensive listening every day and then repeat the dictated passage.
(2) Keep talking every day, communicate with classmates in English in spare time, chat with netizens in English, and participate in English corner every week.
(3) Pay attention to correct pronunciation during reading.
Plan 4: High School English Learning Plan
1. Target positioning
(1) Choose a goal to break through. After analyzing the reasons for low learning efficiency, find out the crux of oneself. First choose the more feasible one to make a key breakthrough. Some students immediately formulate a grand study plan after receiving a reprimand from their elders. In fact, this kind of plan cannot be carried out in all likelihood. They have to make breakthroughs in a certain way according to their actual conditions.
(2) Implement a new learning program. If your problem is procrastination, in order to overcome this shortcoming, you should set a rule for yourself not to complete the scheduled task every day and not sleep; if the reason is not interested in English, first try to change the monotonous and boring learning method. English learning is combined with work, entertainment, and temperament. After a period of persistence, with the formation of good habits, interest in learning will gradually increase.
2, develop some good habits and learning strategies
The following learning habits should be formed as much as possible:
(1) Develop a good habit of asking questions. It is not only helpful for language learning, but also a good habit for personal growth;
(2) When studying, always prepare learning tools, such as dictionaries, software, notebooks, etc., and write down what you don’t understand at any time or check it directly.
(3) Record frequently made mistakes in a small notebook, keep reviewing and consolidating, and avoid repeating mistakes; take reading aloud as a habit after getting up every morning.
(4) Record the sound files you read aloud in stages, save them, and listen to them at different stages later to see if there is any obvious improvement.
(5) Choose classic business cards with beautiful language as the object of recitation. Do not recite just for the sake of recitation. Take the practice of pronunciation, appreciation of content, memory of words, consolidation of sentence patterns, and cultivation of language sense as the purpose of recitation intentionally or unintentionally.
(6) Regarding review as an important process of learning, make some learning and review plans.
Form the following learning strategies:
(1) Establish self-confidence in the process of English learning.
(2) Understand the difference in thinking, that is, the difference between the way of thinking of native English speakers and our Chinese. “Thinking differences” need to be constantly felt and experienced in daily reading, and to accumulate the description and explanation of various events in English, in order to use them freely in their own expressions.
(3) To learn the cultural concepts carried by English.
(4) often compare English and Chinese.
(5) There must be a sense of style.
3. Persistence is victory
Daily essential training:
(1) Listen to the audio for 20 minutes. To choose the college entrance examination listening simulation test questions, targeted intensive exercises, and repeat what you hear to improve your oral expression ability.
(2) Understand and memorize about 10 new vocabulary, you can refer to the university level four vocabulary.
(3) Read two articles of about 400 words and complete the corresponding exercises (limited time: generally 5 minutes for an article).
(4) Purposefully organize the current or recent learning content, and draw inferences from one another.
English learning is a long-term struggle. Only strategies, skills and methods are not enough. You must have the perseverance and perseverance to study hard. If there is no goal to strive for and unremitting efforts, it is difficult for us to succeed. Dear friends, let us work hard together! No one will know the ending until the end, so stick to it and stick to it!