Step 1: Submit the registration information form online
1. Please log in to the registration service platform for the National Professional and Technical Personnel Qualification Examination (http://zg.cpta.com.cn/examfront/register/login.jsp) to fill in and submit the registration materials. Log in to the registration system. If you register for the first time, please register yourself.
2. On the pop-up page, select the translation professional qualification test
3. Select the province where you want to take the exam. After selecting, please carefully read the notice on the relevant issues of the 2019 translation professional qualification (level) examination in XX area (for on-site audit questions, first look at the premise of the on-site audit Conditions. Generally, those who take the three-level translation test do not need to be reviewed, and those who are exempted from the second-level test need to be reviewed on-site, depending on the specific situation).
4. Choose the city you are in: If you choose the provincial capital city, generally don’t choose the provincial government. The provincial government is filled by the central government agency; but if there is only one option, just check it. However, in some areas, the provincial and municipal test centers are located in the same city. For example, the test centers in Hubei Province are all in Wuhan. You can refer to the previous test centers and choose the nearest test center to travel more conveniently.
5. In the column of work unit, if you are a student or unemployed, you can fill in none. Choose another unit for the nature of the unit below. If you have a job, choose according to the actual situation.
6. Professional years refers to the number of years you have been engaged in the above professional and technical positions. If not, write 0. Working years refers to the number of years you have been working. If a student is not working, write 1 (must write an integer greater than 0).
7. In the columns of academic degree, degree and graduation date, if you are a college student, you can write your high school graduation date according to the highest degree of education, and write your high school graduation date according to the graduation time; you can also write your high school graduation date according to the highest degree of education, and write the future graduation date as the graduation time. It was June 30 or July 1 of your senior year.
8. After completing the personal information, remember to confirm. And on the registration process page that appears, click to confirm the registration information, which is the icon in the second step, check the registration information, click the confirmation button of the light blue long bar button at the bottom, and finally click Confirm in the pop-up dialog box . Wait for review afterwards.
If this happens when you sign up, it means you haven’t confirmed the registration information, just follow the steps above to confirm it! The frame is yellow when it is time for qualification review.
Candidates who register for the first time may fail the review for a long time. Please wait patiently or call your provincial personnel examination center for consultation.
Step 2: Submit photos and scanned ID
1. The general requirements for the registration photo are: a 1-inch recent half-length frontal ID photo with a size of 25mm*35mm, pixels of 295px*413px, and a white background.
2. Before uploading photos for the first time, applicants should download the photo review processing tool (www.cpta.com.cm) and use the software for photo review processing. Only the registered photos that have passed the review and saved can be recognized by the registration system; Review, this tool can also process photos, but only if the photos meet the requirements. If it fails the review, it is likely that the ratio of the photo is incorrect (not the file size). It is recommended that you use photos taken in a photo studio.
3. Applicants for the first time should adopt a recent half-length 1-inch frontal ID photo with a white background and no cap. The registration photo will be used for the admission ticket, examination room seating table, certificate, and certificate query authentication system. Please choose carefully when uploading photos. Candidates who have registered and uploaded photos on this platform do not need to upload them again;
4. Please log in → exam registration → registration confirmation → submit a photo and a scanned copy of the ID card.
Step 3: Print the candidate registration information form
Please log in → Exam registration → Registration confirmation → Confirm that the registration information and the major of the application are correct, and confirm that the photo and ID are the person.
Step 4: Payment
Regarding payment matters, the CATTI exam fees vary from province to province, so you can consult your province’s exam documents yourself.
Step 5: Print (receive) the admission ticket
Please follow the notice on the official website of each region for specific methods.
CATTI registration requirements
Personnel with a certain level of foreign language, regardless of age, education, or qualifications, can sign up for the corresponding language and level examination. With the approval of relevant state departments, foreign personnel and professionals from Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan who have been approved to work in the People’s Republic of China and meet the requirements of the Interim Provisions for the Translation Professional Qualification (Level) Examination can also sign up for the translation professional qualification ( Level) Exam and apply for registration.
The opening date of CATTI exam registration time varies from province to province. For details, please check the official website of each province.
1. Interpretation test
2. Written translation test
The test locations are generally municipalities and capitals of provinces and cities across the country. In addition to provincial capitals, some areas have also set up test rooms for certain languages in larger cities (such as Dalian in Liaoning and Qingdao in Shandong). Prefecture-level cities, county-level cities, and townships that are not provincial capitals generally do not have examination rooms. Interpretation exams require computer multimedia classrooms, and some areas do not organize exams.
The above specific situation depends on the registration notice issued by the local personnel network of the current year. Due to the relatively small number of applicants for minor languages, not all regions organize examinations. For the detailed test address, such as which school takes the test, you need to check the admission ticket when you print the admission ticket before the test. The admission ticket is generally printed on the China Personnel Examination website about one week before the test. Specifically in which classroom, there will be a distribution map on campus before the exam.
Computer-based testing will be fully implemented for the 2019 interpretation test
In the first half of 2019, the interpretation test will be fully implemented in all test centers across the country.
The concept of the computer-based interpreting test is: interpreting comprehensive subjects, candidates use computers to listen to recordings, use computers to read test questions, and use computers to input answers (including selection, filling in the blanks, and summary). For practical interpreting subjects, candidates use a computer to listen to the recording and record into a microphone.
In the second half of 2019, the computer-based test will be piloted for translation
From the second half of 2019, the computer-based test will also be piloted for the written translation test. The examination format is computerized.
The concept of the computer-based translation test: using a computer to read the test questions, and computer entry.
Exam question type, sample question
The examination is generally divided into two subjects, practical and comprehensive ability. Among them, practical is translation, and comprehensive ability is a multiple-choice question similar to college entrance examination questions and final exam questions. In each exam, all subjects tested must be passed to pass the exam. If one subject fails, the next two subjects must be retaken. For example, to register for level three translation, you must pass both comprehensive and practical subjects of level three translation. If you fail the practical subjects, you will still have to take 2 subjects next time.
According to market feedback, CATTI will work in many different directions in the future, including professional full-time translators, part-time translators, freelance translators, etc. Coupled with the zero threshold for CATTI exam registration, as long as you love translation and like learning, then you can challenge it!
CATTI Level 3 Course Selection:
University level up to CATTI Level 3 (translation + interpretation)
Suitable for: University level six, or university level four with a score of 550 or more;
Lectures by famous teachers + translation correction + live broadcast before the exam, 3 great tips to help you “translate” smoothly! The former press spokesperson of the Department of Public Information co-interpreted Han Gang and co-produced with New Oriental Gaokou Gold Lecturer!